Sunday, August 2, 2009

Here we go...

This will be my very first blog. I am starting a new business and slowly but surely getting things together. I am very excited to share with everyone all the new stuff I am doing. Right at this very moment I am waiting for my shipment of supplies to come in because I will be making chiffon flowers and selling them. Right now I am jsut selling them to people to make hair clips, headbands etc. out of but I will eventually be making them for myself and making clips out of them and putting them on headbands to sell in my store. My store is not open yet, I still have a lot of work ahead of me to get things up and running. I am hoping to open up just before Christmas. My husband is deployed right now and should be back in about 6 weeks and then 2 weeks after that we are going on vacation back home to visit our family so I have a lot going on right now on top of the boutique so I know that I will not be open until at least November 1st. That is my plan at least! Anyway, welcome to my blog. Bare with me because I am really busy right now but I will try and post everyday if I can with updates on what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment