Friday, August 7, 2009

Wholesale chiffon flowers













*Arabian shown in pictures*

I have decided to make my flowers to sell to crafters to make their own creations with. I will also sell them attached to covered alli clips for anyone wanting those. They can be made with 1 to 2 colors and you choose the colors.The flowers are about 3 inches in diameter. Above is a color chart. I will also have brown and hot pink which are not shown. I am looking into adding more colors to the list but as of right now this is what I have. In about a month I will have leopard and zebra flowers for sale as well. I will also be adding a ruffled chiffon flower to my list soon. I will have more pictures of this flower in different color choices and also pictures of the ruffled chiffon flower as soon as my supplies come in.

Flowers:

$2.00 each

$10.00 ½ dozen

$20.00 dozen

Flowers on covered alli clip:

$2.50 each

$13.00 1/2 dozen

$26.00 dozen

Shipping:

APO or FPO – FREE

United States - $5 flat rate

Overseas – I will have to weigh the box before I can give you a shipping cost. Our post office here was no help with even approximate shipping overseas so they told me I would need to weigh and measure the box before. Sorry I cannot give you even an idea.

If you have any other questions please feel free to me email me at sweetcheeksboutique2@gmail.com or leave me a comment on here.

Thanks,

Toie



1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in buying a dozen flowers. How do I place my order?

    ReplyDelete