Thursday, August 6, 2009

Marabou and ostrich feather buy

I have decided to host a buy on marabou and ostrich feather boas. Here are the prices on the ones that I am planning on ordering!

Curly Ostrich $15.75 each
Curly Ostrich 2 color mix $16.95

Marabou
15 Gram $1.90
15 Gram mixed color $2.40
25 Gram $3.00
25 Gram mixed color $3.70

We have to reach their $100 minimum which should be pretty easy.

These are the colors that are available in most of the boas.

Black
White
Off White
Peach
Light Pink
Candy Pink
Bubble Gum Pink
Hot Pink
Star Pink
Orange
Orange Red
Red
Coral
Dusty Rose
Berry
Grape
Light Yellow
Lavender
Violet
Dusty Purple
Light Blue
Grey
Taupe
Dark Grey
Dark Purple
Regal Purple
Royal Blue
Turquoise
Teal
Dark Green
Hunter Green
Kelly Green
Mint
Aqua
Lime Green
Chartreuse
Burgundy
Wine
Eggplant
Brown
Navy
Sapphire
Gold Yellow
Red/White
Red/Black
White/Black
Lilac

I am waiting on a response back from the company I am ordering from with answers to a couple more questions that I had about the two tone colors and I am hoping they have a color chart that they can send me. As soon as I have answers to my questions I will post more information. If you have any questions or are interested in ordering please email me at sweetcheeksboutique2@gmail.com
Thanks,
Toie

No comments:

Post a Comment